Submit question about product
If you want to send us a question about this product, simply complete all the fields marked * and click "Send".
Product no.: 00044
Light, Dark and Space
We will explore the concept of light and the sources of light that can be found (i.e. the Sun and Stars).
We will learn about:
- The importance of sunlight for our planet
- The fact that light travels faster than sound and can bend and bounce
- That some objects are better at reflecting light than others
- The Moon and planets are seen because of reflected sunlight.
- The concepts of Opacity, translucency and transparency
- How the eye works, how it shows us different colours such as in a rainbow
- Why do we have daytime and night-time?
- How do we know so much about the stars?
- Why do the stars have different colours and brightness?
- The Milky Way and the scale of the universe