Science Dome is designed to explore science, geology and geography in an interactive way. The Science Dome visits schools and clubs, providing an additional science resource and presenting a different learning experience to children.
We provide a fully digital mobile planetarium and natural history shows (rocks/ fossils and dinosaurs) to schools, colleges, youth clubs, scouts groups and playgroups. The service is provided in a blacked-out purpose built mobile domes which can be sited indoors using a school hall. Our domes are the most advanced digital domes in the country capable of showing 360 degree pictures and feature films.
We cover the whole of the UK and are the biggest portable pop-up planetarium and science dome business in the country. See our webiste for full details www.sciencedome.co.uk
1. Solar System Tour and Beyond - KS2/3
2. Space Exploration (Apollo Moon Landings) - KS1/2
3. Dinosaur Show - KS1/2/3
4. Rocks, Soils and Fossils - KS2/3/4
5. Earth and Beyond - KS1/2
6. Light/Dark and Space - KS1
7. Light and Sound - KS1/2
8. Ancient Egypt (or Greece) and the Stars - KS1/2
9. Under the Sea - KS1/2 or .. Weather - KS1/2
10. Pirates and the Sea - KS1
11. Fractal Dome (Maths and Natural Symmetry) - KS2/3/4
12. Down to Earth (Volcanoes and Earth's History) - KS1/2/3/4
13. Nano Cam Show (Biodiversity at Micro-level) - KS2/3/4
Science Dome' and 'Science Discovery Dome' and 'Digitarium Science Dome' are trading names for Admin Support and IT Solutions.